Currently Antique Shippers ships to and from the UK , we can also arrange remote collections from different countries. However, we’ll pick up from any address in mainland Britain or Northern Ireland and deliver to anywhere in the world – or vice versa if you’re collecting rather than sending.
Here’s how the process works
Send us an email stating the following
– name and collection address
– delivery address
– size and weight of total number of items
– any special instructions
- Receive a quote from us by email
- Email us authorization to proceed
- We’ll email you confirmation, together with a tracking number
- Leave the rest to us!
- Please note: items are dispatched as soon as payment is cleared. Additional license costs and specialist paperwork will be charged separately.
We have a range of shipping options to suit every budget
The quickest option if time is not on your side. We work with all of the world’s leading courier companies – DHL, FedEx, UPS ,TNT– on a daily basis and know exactly how to integrate with their delivery systems.
By road or Economy Service
Generally the best value option if you’ve got time to spare. We’ll give you an estimate of how long the various stages will take and when you can expect to receive your items. A cost-effective choice for Europe
Duties and Taxes
Some items are subject to duties and taxes, which vary from country to country and on what is being sent. Unfortunately we cannot quote in advance for such charges, and responsibility for payment rests with the sender/receiver.
It is the clients responsibility to inform us if they require any licenses with their shipment.